Monday, March 12, 2012

March 5, 2012

Spencer and Linda - what a great day!!!
So Linda's baptism happened! It was pretty great! Ah haha except like 15 minutes before it was supposed to start I realized I didn't have a change of garments and so we had to rush home! And the Bishop didn't show-up which we thought was SUPER weird! But she looked so happy it was awesome. She couldn't stop telling us thank you! So that was a great day!

Ah i have to tell you something cool that happened, so yesterday I was fasting to find new investigators because we have like 2 now. So we go to church and Marsha comes up to me and tells me that her new bf wants to meet us and be taught! Awesome right? But it gets better, so then we went to this guys house that said we could come back when we were tracting and we talked to him forever...it was tough because he didn't want to believe anything (of course) so we said well read the BOM and pray about it and you will get your answer, so he is going to do that and we are going back in a couple weeks, AND today when we went to Wal-Mart this guy comes up to me and says do you know Mit Romney? And I said I know of him .  .  . and he said is he like the head of your church? hahaha! I said no and then he starts to laugh and said he was a member from Knox and was just giving me a hard time but that there has someone in our area that he wants us to go teach! 3 in two days!! Pretty cool!!!  We have been doing a lot of finding (tracting) lately.  It gets tough.  We were out of miles for our car so we did SO MUCH walking!  Makes me thankful for a car!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment