Monday, February 6, 2012

Ken and Jen's Baptisms

The baptisms were awesome! It was cool because we asked Ken if he had a preference who baptized him, because he has a close friend in the ward who we thought he would want to do it, and he asked if I would do it. I feel so honored! Ken and Jen both are so excited at the opportunity to start their lives living the gospel standards. Ken texted us and said he feels like a new man, ah it is so amazing to be able to be part of this mom! Such a blessing for sure!





Jen has a little girl, Donna.  I gave Donna her baby blessing on Sunday.  Oh man I was so nervous haha and she kept jumping out of the chair but it was such an awesome opportunity to do that! It feels so good to be able to take part in this work. I can't even explain it actually. I love them so much and am so excited for them!




I found out something awesome - before the 2 baptisms we had in October there had only been 1 baptism in Franklin in a full year.  I feel super blessed, I know people have been prepared for us to teach and I can really feel we have been lead to those people.  Many times I can feel grandma's hand in preparing people for us.  Just like my blessings promised!





No comments:

Post a Comment